1st Team Coach Vacancy
Ashington AFC are looking to recruit a self-motivated, committed, confident and knowledgeable individual to the role of 1st Team Coach on a part time basis. Reporting to the 1st Team Manager, the 1st Team Coach will support and assist with both training and match days, ensuring the players are best prepared to produce positive results.
- Work in conjunction with the 1st Team Manager and other backroom staff to implement the playing philosophy and coaching philosophy, ensuring the Club’s principles and style of play are adhered to;
- Devise technical and tactical training sessions in line with agreed theme’s/objectives, ensuring that our footballing philosophy and player needs are met;
- Coach, motivate and develop players within the squad to achieve their maximum potential;
- Set, monitor and develop high quality professional standards and team ethic for the players;
- Support preparations and management of the 1st team squad games programme;
- Discuss team and squad selections with the 1st Team Manager prior to fixtures including analysis of next opposition;
- Observe fixtures where applicable;
- Any other reasonable duties.
Ideally applicants will hold a minimum of Level 2, ideally. UEFA ‘B’ or above (Inc. working towards) preferred, with expenses paid.
To apply, please submit a C.V. and covering letter outlining your experience and why you feel you would be suitable for the role via email to Ian Skinner. Email: email@example.com